This all coming from a developer who has spent most of his career in the middle-tier and server-side of applications. For those of you very familiar with CSS, you can probably stop reading NOW.
Updating the Minima template to increase the posting area
- Go to Layout --> Edit HTML page
- Click the 'download template' link to make a backup copy of your template, for safe keeping
- In the editable textarea, make the following changes to the style sheet entries:
- outer-wrapper width change from 660px to 1000px,
- main-wrapper width change from 410px to 700px
- footer width change from 660px to 1000p